The Bluenose Lodge
Bed and Breakfast Inn
please click on the images for larger view
Hospitality of yesteryear abounds throughout this
tastefully restored Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn (circa 1863.)
The Bed & Breakfast Inn was originally built as a single family dwelling for prominent sea merchant/builders by the name of Morash & Eisnor. In 1946, the home was converted to a Lodge and has been enjoyed by the public ever since.
Spend an evening in our elegant Bed & Breakfast Inn and enjoy the ambiance and authenticity of a truly historic establishment. We have a growing collection of antiques and artwork for you to admire. Our guest rooms and common areas are comfortable, spacious and inviting.
The Bluenose Lodge Bed & Breakfast Inn is the perfect choice for small to mid-size banquets, corporate functions and as a wedding venue in Lunenburg.
A full hot breakfast is included in all room rates. We are a smoke free facility and don't allow any pets on site.
- - meet & greet Friday night
- - two nights accommodation
- - breakfast for 1 each morning )
- - lunch for 1 on Saturday.
Instruction Fees ranging from $200 to $225 which include: instruction, patterns and materials.
Please see information for individual workshops by clicking "read more" in the packages section.
- · Reservations
- Click here for our online booking services.
- Toll Free: 1-800-565-8851
Local number 902-634-8851
Visit us on Facebook!
- 10 Falkland Street
Lunenburg, NS, B0J 2C0
for directions to the B&B Inn click here...
- read more...
- · Weddings
- The Bluenose Lodge B&B Inn is the perfect wedding venue in Lunenburg
- · Packages
- Our collection of unique Nova Scotia getaway packages pamper you with affordable luxury by including all the little things. ...read more
- · Links
- Where to eat... where to play... what to see